As per Academic policies & regulations, please refer to CITECH’s official website for more information.
CITECH shall, inform the students within 3 working days, if:
- it does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- it terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
- it does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- it terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
- it has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the Institute as stated in Schedule A of the Student Contract within any stipulated timeline set by Council for Private Education; or
- the Student’s Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA), and/or after appealing to the respective authority is still being rejected by the ICA. Students will be required to pay for any fees charged by ICA if appeal is submitted to ICA. (Note: There will be no refund of student’s pass application fees or related fees charged by ICA to students.)
- if the student’s application to the External Program is being rejected by the external partner (if any).
The Student shall be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the Student decide to withdraw, within seven (7) working days of the above notice.
|% of [the amount of fees paid under Schedules B and C as per student contract] 退款数额的百分比% [根据学生合约里的表B和C已支付的学费和杂费]
||If student’s written notice of withdrawal is received 若已收到学生书面退学通知
||More than 14 days before the Course Commencement Date. 早于开课日期之前14 日
||Before, but not more than 14 days before the Course Commencement Date. 在开课日期之前，但不早于开课日期之前14 日
||After, but not more than 1 day after the Course Commencement Date. 在开课日期之后，但不晚于开课日期之后1日
||More than 1 day after the Course Commencement Date. 晚于开课日期之后1 日
Note: CITECH reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions without any prior notice. 备注：特许科技学院保留变更条款的解释权
REFUND DURING COOLING-OFF PERIOD
The Institute will provide the Student with a cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Contract has been signed by both parties.
The Student will be refunded the highest percentage of the fees according to the above table already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to the Institute within the cooling-off period, regardless of whether the Student has started the course or not.