Code of Conduct - Please read carefully
1. Please put your cell phones on silent mode.
2. Please store your valuables in the locker provided. The spa is
not responsible for your personal belongings
3. Communicate complete and accurate health information and
reasons for your visit.
4. Please treat our staff and other guests with courtesy and
5. We respect our clients' dignity and privacy. We also expect
our valued clients to maintain dignity of our therapists.
Any sexual solicitations are not tolerated and will be
reported to the authorities.
6. Kindly adhere to the spa policy and procedures. In case
of any violation, it is at the discretion of the spa
management to discontinue the services.